1 Our Policy
2. Data collection and use
The information we may collect from you includes:
• Information relating to your use of this website (e.g. domain name, IP address and cookies); and
• Any information you independently choose to provide to us (e.g. if you send us an email or call us).
2 How do we obtain your information
We may collect your information during the course of our relationship with you and we will only use your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection law.
We may obtain this information from a variety of sources, including:
• From you (for example, when you make an inquiry, when you use our website, send us emails or otherwise provide us with your personal information).
How we use your information
We may use or process your personal information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information that we think may be valuable to you;
• To respond to any queries, requests, or comments that you may have;
• To review, develop and improve the services which we offer; and
• To comply with legal obligations.
3 On what basis we use your information
We use your personal information on the following bases:
• For legitimate interests purposes. Using your personal information helps us to operate, improve and minimise any disruption to the services that we may offer to you. We also have a legitimate interest in sending you information we believe will be of interest to you;
• Because you have given your consent (if we expressly ask for consent to process your personal information, for a specific purpose); and
• To comply with any legal and regulatory obligations.
4 With whom do we share your information?
• Third party service providers and sub-contractors who provide a service to us, marketing and advertising, data processing, IT and office services;
• Any member of the group (including affiliates and subsidiaries); and
• Any competent authorities if we are legally required to comply with a request for data.
5 Countries to which we transfer your information.
The information you submit will be processed internally and stored on servers based in the United Arab Emirates. It is not transferred outside the United Arab Emirates in the usual course of our business.
If we are required to transfer your personal information for some reason (such as a legal requirement) to a country which does not have data protection laws or where your privacy will not be protected as extensively, unless prevented by applicable laws, we will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure when it is transferred outside the United Arab Emirates.
Cookies are small pieces of information that your browser stores on your computer when requested by a website.
We request your browser to store a cookie when you access our website and may request your browser to store one or more cookies when you make a request for information. For further information on the cookies that we collect, please see section 7 of our Website Terms
7 Data retention
We will keep your data only for as long as is necessary to respond to any queries or complaints, to improve the services that we offer to you or to comply with any legal obligations to which we may be subject.
You may make the following requests to us and we will do our best to accommodate such requests, where possible:
• Access your data – request a copy of your personal information that we process about you;
• Rectify your data – request us to amend or update your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• Erase your data – request us to delete your personal information where it is no longer necessary for the purpose(s) for which your information was originally collected;
• Restrict your data – request us temporarily or permanently to stop processing all or some of your personal data; and
• Object to the use of your data – at any time, object to us processing your personal information where it is based exclusively on our legitimate interests (see above) or for direct marketing purposes.
For any of the above, please email us at [email@example.com] or send postal mail to the following address:
AWR Group LLC
Al Ittihad Road
PO Box 22715
We may require further information from you in order to carry out any of the above requests.
We are committed to protecting the information you provide us. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures designed to protect the personal data that we have under our control, in accordance with applicable laws. The security measures are designed to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
11 Notification of changes
12 Contacting us
Al Ittihad Road
PO Box 22715